Tuesday, January 5, 2010

DJ's 7th monthsary b-day!


Its my son’s 7th monthsary birthday today! I almost forgot until my friend yuki asked me how old he is…He’s all grown up now and cant wait for his first birthday. Im very proud of myself raising a cute baby boy like him. I never knew im gonna make it this far. I never even liked a child so far but him. I never even carry a baby before but he was the first. I dont brag but raising a cute baby boy is just so special to me cause he is a heaven sent.

We never even knew as couples that I was pregnant right before and after we got married. So, its a blessing in disguise as what they say. We were so afraid that we almost gave up our hopes on having a baby. He is everything to us. We love you my son and thank you for coming into our lives.

No comments: