Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Im Gonna Be A Future MOM

I'm so excited this coming May, its really one of my biggest changes in my entire life. It is the month of my labor because I am already a future mom and that will really make my life colorful. I always dreamed of becoming a mom, what does it take of becoming a good mom? I really don't have the idea all I know is that I will be the best mom of this baby. I will take good care of her/him because we don't know if its a boy or a girl. I really want to make it as a surprise but what the heck...

I want to be prepared for the things that I will need when my birthing that's why me and my husband has scheduled an ultrasound this December. I really dont care if its a boy or a girl all I know is that we've been trying to conceived by almost a year now. Now that were having a baby Im so thrilled and excited if the look will be like me or my husband's. I dont want my baby to be like me when he/she will grow up cause I know my past and its not that good. When it comes to my parents Im not always as obedient.

I wanted my baby to grow up to be the kindest person he/she can be. I'm on my 2nd trimester now and its really a big adjustment for me. All the food that you eat should be the best for the baby, every morning my husband wants me to drink a glass of milk every morning and every night before sleeping. I really don't like to drink the milk but I know it is for my baby and really I dont have a choice but to drink. My husband is so excited that he always want to touch my belly and make sure that I'm always as comfortable of the clothes that I wear everyday, especially checking if there is enough food in the fridge. He always makes me breakfast and lunch and making sure that I always eat my dinner because he can no longer prepare it, he is at work at dinner time. My pregnancy is really unexpected because after a year I give up hope because my husband thought that he barren, he did not loses hope though. He always said that it will come sooner or later and I supported him for that. So we decide to get married without knowing that at the day of marriage I was 2 months pregnant already.

We found out at the day of our honeymoon that I was pregnant. My husband brought a pregnancy test all the way to our honeymoon to check why I was 2 months delayed and got sick every single day. The day after our honeymoon he used the pregnancy test kit to check if I am really pregnant and after three minutes of waiting the two bars showed that I was pregnant.

We were so excited, my parents after they have heard the news give advices on which not and what to do. So I was destined to be a future mom after all, thanks to my wonderful husband for not giving up hope, thanks to my family for always supporting me all the way and especially thanks to God for answering our prayers.

No comments: