Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Story of him

I once was a very desperate girl. I never thought that my life would be colorful because of him. It all started when I met him in an office, very cliché I know. From the moment I saw him I knew I found him. Why? because he’s the only one who make me feel that way.

He is all I ever dreamed of. Tall, handsome, gentleman, all of the characteristics I dream of a man. It all started the day he stepped out the door and greeted me good afternoon outside the office. He was bringing with him a piece of paper and run downstairs I don’t know where he went.

Day passed by and I almost forgot about the way he looked. That’s just me, when I really really like someone I will soon forgot about the way they look. Then suddenly the most unexpected thing happened that day. I stepped inside his office cause I thought I was late and there he was in front of the desk playing his game boy and then he offered me a seat. I was so nervous that day cause I didn’t think I would see him again. Until we had a conversation and I was fond talking to him cause he is very easy to talk to, we’ve talk like there was no tomorrow without knowing people are getting in but still we continued the conversation. After that unexpected day begun we all went home and went our separate ways and believe me that was very sad.

Until my phone rang and got the message that said how he enjoyed my company. I ignored and never care about replying cause I don’t want him to think that am just easy. And then one afternoon he went downstairs to eat lunch and saw me with another guy. Well actually that was my boyfriend. . .

Yes, I had a boyfriend that day but that was all a waste cause I was never so sure about my feelings and especially my future with him. He’s just not the man I prayed for. The next morning he asked me if that was my boyfriend and I of course denied it. He was so pleased about what I said.

After that afternoon, he visited me in my house with his friend at 12am. I was asleep and was not prepared at all cause that was really unexpected. I was worried that my boyfriend would know about him.

Weeks passed by when he visited me many times after his work and that the same week when my boyfriend knew I had another man in my life and that almost killed him. He didn’t know what to do with me and so he confronted him and said that he loved me and he will die for me.

But I was brave enough to say to my boyfriend that I don’t love him anymore and I fell in love with someone. And like a man he respected it and moved on.

I was very happy and satisfied and contented about what happened despite the man I’ve hurt was the man I was with for almost 6 years.

No comments: